What is $400,000 worth to you? A Ferrari? Maybe. Or probably a nice cabin up in the Sierras? Well what if I was to tell you that it would buy you a 779 square foot jewel in
I’m not sure what is going on with
1. When was the home built? This home was built in 1941 and cost the original owner $20,000.
2. What is the median rent in the area? $1,100
3. Is the area safe? Only true
4. How are the schools? Well if you are looking for the lowest ranked schools in the nation this is the place for you!
5. What is the median family income in the area? $53,000/year
So 0 for 5. Can anyone make an argument as to why this home is valued at $400,000? I find that the only argument any housing pundits are making is that “it’s in
Today we salute you